Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Catching Up

I AM MAD AT BLOGGER!!! I had to try 6 times to get these photos on here (and they are horrible pictures). I finally had to try uploading them one at a time. It is now 2351 and I should have been in bed long ago because Hannah has a bit of a cold and has already been awake a couple times...it could be a long night. However, I had done 4 pages tonight and I am too stubborn to let blogger win...So here is my post:


I recently realized that I had not done any Christmas pictures for the last few years so I thought I would play catch up tonight. I did 4 pages representing Christmas 2004 and 2005. I have to get to Costco to print off some pictures of 2006 and then I will be able to have a whole run of Christmas pics in our family album. I wish I had thought more about scrapbooking when I first started because I don't have things completely in chronological order. When I started, I just did whatever pages I wanted at the time and didn't think ahead. Anyhow, I try now to do things in a semi-chronological order. Oh well, just one more thing I will be able to excuse by saying, "Yeah, well, I had 2 sets of twins in 2 years!". I am really counting on that getting me out of alot of flack from my children's therapists when they are older. Hee Hee!
So here are my pages for tonight:


Sorry for the poor quality. I don't know what was going on with my camera.






Recognize any photos Christine?




3 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always, great pages! The holidays are always fun to scrap! I got my pictures done today so will have something for next week, if not before, for sure!
Thanks for you blogging support. I am starting to get the hang of it!
Janique

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Wow, you sure are speedy! You've done such a beautiful job on those pages, Bev. Of course I recognize some of those pictures. In some ways it seems like they were taken yesterday and in some ways it seems like ages ago. I'm sure you know what I mean. Keep up the good scrapping!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Sure, you have the excuse of two sets of twins in two years and you STILL get your scrapbooking done.

I have no good excuse (perhaps I'm too busy searching all the local churches for a great single guy???) and still don't get any scrapping done. Anyway...they look great. Hard to believe Hannah and Jacob were ever that small!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home