Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

SCRAPBOOKING CHALLENGE

I did not do a great many pages tonight, but I did make sure I did SOMETHING for this challenge that so many of you have taken up. Thanks for participating everyone! It really is good to know that there are others out there who are "preserving their memories"...should I be a Creative Memories rep or what?? Check out Janique's blog via the link on the side for yet another scrapper. And thanks Christine for getting your family involved as well!
So for my work tonight, I finally journalled on Alexander and Benjamin's 4th bday page and I put in a few "odds-and-ends" pictures of when Hannah and Jacob were very little.


I don't know why this one is so yellow but I took 4 pictures and they were all horrible, so I just picked one because I was too tired to play around with the camera, so sorry!
Looking forward to seeing all your pages!

2 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pages look great Bev!! I finally caught up on all your past posts. Sounds like things have been busy!

 
At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home