Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

UPDATE

Just a little update on the last post...
First off, everyone slept very well last night in the new beds. Hannah did wake up about 10pm and I tried to get her to lay back down and go to sleep, I even crawled in with her but she just kept crying. So I picked her up and showed her where Benjamin, Alexander, and Jacob were, put her back in bed and she went back to sleep! I guess she was a little scared. And no one fell out of their bed. When Hannah and Jacob woke up, they just came right in to our room...no crying or anything. So, so far, so good!
Secondly, Benjamin was climbing up the ladder of one of the bunkbeds this afternoon as he was playing on the top bunk. As he climbed up the ladder, he saw himself in the mirror and yelled, "OOO, I look terrible" I said, " what, why would you say that Benjamin?" And he said, " My face, (pointed to under his nose) right there, that's terrible!". It was pretty cute. I told him it would only last a few more days and he was okay with that.
Thirdly, for those of you who have been looking for a picture of Shawn...well, here are 2! We had to cut the boys' hair again last night and tonight, I did Shawn's again. This time he decided to go for the very short cut like the boys. Last time, I used the clippers in the back and scissors for the front but tonight, we buzzed the whole thing. I told him he looks like he did the first time I met him at Camp Tulakadik (well almost!). He has promised to wear his winter touque when he goes outside now; although it is great weather here, normally between 6-10 in daytime and 4-9 at night....not bad since I was just talking to my sister in BC who is sitting through a snowstorm now that the hail has stopped!
Hope you all have a good rest-of-week and weekend.
This is the "BEFORE" picture. He was really due for a cut,
his hair grows even faster than the boys'.


And the "AFTER"...looking good!

2 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

Such a fine looking man, I've always said.

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, does he ever look like his older boys!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home