Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Confessions of a Scrapper Slacker...

I am writing an early apology for my lack of scrapbooking Yet Again!
Last week we got to talking to Shawn's brother and his wife on the webcam all the way from Australia. We were revelling in the technology and talked a little to late for me to scrapbook.
And this week, I am going on a girls' night out with a friend who needs a night out...her husband has been sick with cold after cold since a couple weeks prior to Christmas. So we are going to go out and celebrater Robbie Burns' night! Hopefully it won't be too crazy in the city! Alexander and Benjamin enjoyed a bagpiper, some haggis, spinach, and potatoes at their school today in honor of the great Scottish poet. They were beyond excited and told everyone (including the piper) that their cousins play in a pipe and drum band in Canada.
So please accept my apologies and look for my work next week...unless something else comes up by then! Just teasing, I WILL do scrapbooking next week for sure! I need to.
Looking forward to seeing everyone else's posts.

2 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bev! You have been one of the best at actually scrapping on Thursdays. I am the last person who could say anything:). Although, I will miss not seeing your pages.

Have a fun night out! You certainly deserve it.

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am a scrapper slacker... WHile I look forward to seeing most posts of your creations, it's important to get out and have some fun when you have the chance. Hope you had a great night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home