Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

SCRAPBOOKING CHALLENGE

I had a bit of a time rearranging some pages tonight as I didn't have quite the right order for a page I wanted. This was the first time I had ever removed pictures from a page and restarted! However, it all worked out and I like the way the album now flows...it is not all completely chronological, but it is pretty close!
So after all the rearranging, I was still able to do a few pages. So here are the pages I was able to complete tonight. Most of the pictures are probably familiar because most have been on the blog already.
I also have some pictures from a great new playground which has finally opened very close to here. We have already been 2 times and will probably stop daily as it is on the way home from the boys' school. I am so happy for spring (not that the weather has changed, it has been spring here all winter!) and look forward to all our summer visitors. We are anxiously awaiting your visits. We miss all our friends and family in Canada (and our family in Australia!!).
This is a page in between my Christmas pages which inserts a few pictures which I realized I had overlooked. Thus the title: Catch-Up Page


The right hand page was added to go along with my "2004 Christmas Spread". Those boys are sooo cute in their little suits!!
And this is the rearranging I had to do. I had these great stickers for moving which I wanted to use but the trip to Scotland had been on the back of another page. So I took it all off and put it beside the moving page so I can have an old house and a new house (sort of)...
And here are a few pictures of our first week of touring around this great city when we first arrived here in Scotland.

5 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to "reorganize". I like things in order so can appreciate what you did. I finished my Europe book.. Did over 30 pages last week... I was a scrapbook machine! So now I can focus of Dad's trip here!
Take care
Janique

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Wow, so many pages! Looks awesome, as always, Bev!!

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Great work, busy momma! I can't believe how many memories of different places your kids will have! Once in a lifetime experiences.

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger tracy and dave said...

Looks great Bev! I guess you sure did get Grammy W's scrapbooking talents, eh? She sure was ahead of her times...not CM consultants back then, but our "scrapbooks" sure turned out OK! Hope all is well with everyone and the cold/flus are gone. Getting better here and so far Charlie seems to have stayed clear of it...knock on wood!!! love you all!
ps...I sure hope we'll be some of your "summer visitors"...i'm still working on it!

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Bev what a lot of work you have done.......good job! Yes, I think grammie Weir had some influence on you. She would be so proud of your pictures all done up so nice. Great to be able to see all the pictures of your children and see that you guys are having so much fun in Scotland.
Take care,
Doris ( aka Austins grammie)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home