Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Scrapbooking Challenge

So after last Thursday's crazy cropping, I was able to do 5 pages tonight when my friend came over. It was so easy to do the pages with the pictures already cut.
So here are my pages:



I have covered up our address on this page if you are wondering why I put the little heart cutter on the page! I didn't want to advertise our address on the web.
If anyone knows the name of the lake outside of Kentville, please let me know. I know Maria doesn't have internet at home, but if you are reading this, where did we go with you guys last summer? I plan to write the name of the lake in the blue water strip in the center.

I love these photos...doesn't it look like they are having fun!

4 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Those pages are great, lots of memories for you!

Aylesford lake is the one, I think.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

Thank you Christine, you are right!!

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the fingerpainting page! Great job! Looks like fun too! My scrapbook bug is back as I just placed a CM order!
Janique

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Amy said...

The pages are great! looks like a super productive evening!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home