Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

SNOW TIME!!

So we were all ready for bed last night, it was 730pm, we are all in our pjs (Mom and Dad included!) and we heard some children outside. I pulled back the curtain and what to my wondering eyes did appear?? Snow! Real snow, not just little flakes mixed with rain, but real snow!! So the children and I pulled on some clothes on top of our pjs, put on our coats and boots and went outside to join the excitement of the other children. It was great!!
We stayed out until almost 830 making snow balls and just enjoying the connection to our Canadian friends and family. It made for a very late night but it was very fun!
Jacob having a blast in the snow with his friends

Hannah celbrating the snow fall as well

Benjamin getting ready to belt me with a snowball

Alexander making a snow angel





So this morning, it was around 8am when Alexander woke up and we notice some more children outside before school playing in what little snow is left. So out go Alexander and Benjamin again to play with their friends before they all go off to school. Alexander and Benjamin are still staying home from school due to the chicken pox which Alexander is still showing no signs of, much to my chagrin!
I don't think the snow will last long, but it was nice to see still there this morning.
The boys up on the hill this morning:

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Folks...Chloe, carlie and Grammie just looked at your pictures...Chloe said.."I hope you had a great Christmas..I know it is already over but I hope you had fun even though I wasn't there..I will come and visit you soon, I hope,...Did you get the Valentines I sent"..Her words exactly... Carlie says "Hi and Happy Valentines Day" So glad you got to play in the snow...Lots of the white stuff here but to cold to play in it -20c this morning...Love u guys...grammie Weir

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Those are great shots! The one with Benjamin holding a snowball: while there's snow in the air, there doesn't seem to be any on the ground:). I'm glad it accumulated enough to blanket the ground. We don't have too much snow here, but it sure is freezing cold - into the -20s and -30s with windchill. I might like to trade our weather for yours if this keeps up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home