Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

WORLD BOOK DAY

Today is world book day and to celebrate, Alexander and Benjamin's school asks that they bring in their favorite book to read to the class. Also, they get to dress up like a character from their favorite book. So this morning I snapped a few pictures before they went off to school.
Here they are for you to enjoy! Oh, and after you see them, go read a book!!!
Alexander as Arthur (the aardvark for those of you who don't know Arthur)

Benjamin as Franklin (everyone's favorite Canadian turtle)

And although Hannah and Jacob don't go to school as yet, they too wanted to have their photos taken with their favorite books.
So here is Jacob with a Spot book
And Hannah, who also likes Arthur like her big brother
One last thing, the chicken pox have officially left the building!! Well, at least they have left our flat, there may still be a few people in the building who come down with it; there are 8 flats in our building. But Horray for us!!!!

4 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

I love how excited the boys look in their costumes! My boys love "Hurry Up Franklin" as well. Cute stories. I think we shall go read a book!

Congrats on being pox-less!

 
At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my Scotland Darlings...I am glad that "The Pox" has left the building...Now maybe everyone will get more rest..Such great pictures with your books...It must have been hard to pick a favorite since you read so many...been there, done that too and enjoyed the trip..I miss story time with "The Whites"..Keep up the reading and enjoy....Love Grammie Weir xoxoxo

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute idea!! I'll have to remember that if they finally ever give me a visa to teach here!

Janique

 
At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi cousins,
So good to see you ....this blog stuff is really cool. You guys are really getting big and reading so many books.....wow. I can hardly wait till I can read. Right now I just chew them!
bye for now
Your cuz,
Austin Caissie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home