Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Scrapping Challenge

I don't have any pictures to post today from last night's scrapbooking session because I didn't actually do any pages. However, I did sort and crop 151 pictures!! I had just gone to Costco to get pictures developped (it is cheaper if you get 150 or more at once) so I had a whole pile to sort through and crop. So last night I was looking after a friend's little girl (she was asleep the whole time) and I took along all my cutting tools as well as my new 151 pictures. While they were out, I managed to crop them all. Then I sorted them into my great accordian file folder...some were for my mom's album, some for my mother-in-law's album, and some for mine. Now I am excited to get them all in the albums. My mother-in-law comes in May (we think) so I will be able to send them home with her.
On another scapping note, I found a Creative Memories consultant here who lives about 2 streets over. I am going there this morning to get a few things from her on my way to pick up the boys from school.
All is well here, we continue to enjoy the lovely weather...it has been like an eastern Canadian spring here all winter long! And in other news, we found out last week that we have been accepted to go on a 3 month exchange to Germany next spring. So if Scotland isn't a good enough reason to come visit, make plans to come to Germany for a visit in the spring of 2008!!

3 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

151 pages cropped is quite an accomplishment! Good for you, Bev!

Germany sounds like quite an adventure. You're quite the world travellers, such a neat experience for your kids!

I'm a little jealous of your weather, it's sooo cold here right now.

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Love your blog site. I look at it all the time to see what you guys are up to. I have my own site now too. It is fun. 2341austinsplace.blogspot.com Wow, going to Germany too. I have only been down to grammie and grampies in Albert so far. Big trip for me! I also watch Charlies blog site.....he is cool.
Love ( your cuz ) Austin

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

Austin, we can't seem to access your blog. You have to add us as a visitor! We would love to be able to see you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home