Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Scrapbooking and Valentine's Day

I actually did 5 pages tonight but I can only post one as the other 4 are for my mom's scrapbook since her birthday is in 2 days!! I don't want to show them....she has to come visit and get them herself! It was good to have my friend back from her visit back to USA to do scrapbooking with.
I may not be doing too many pages in the next little while unless I can find a Creative Memories consultant here as I seem to have run out of pages; I am not sure how that happened. Anyhow, without further ado, here is one of the pages I did tonight:


And now here is a little picture from yesterday, Valentine's Day. Shawn's mom and sister "sent" a huge card and some money to go to the sweetie shop....I am not sure who was more excited about picking out a treat, me or them! I forgot to take a picture of the great sweetie cake we picked out for dessert last night, but boy was it good. The children got the card from the mailslot in the doorway shortly after they woke up so that is why they are still in their pjs.
Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!

By the way, this is my 100th post...Yeah, me!!

3 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's to all of you! I can appreciate how exciting it is to get real mail... my valentines from home have yet to arrive! snif snif
Too bad I was not heading to Scotland while in London or I'd offer to bring you some CM stuff. I have found it much cheaper here in the US than in Canada! Next trip I guess!
Janique

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

That is such a fun page! I love the boys in the football! When you bought the it, did you ever think your children-to-come would be playing inside them:)?

Happy Valentine's Day! Glad you got to enjoy some treats.

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Weekend!The heart remembers those we love the most! Our hearts are remembering you all! xoxoxoxoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home