Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Friday, December 15, 2006

A planning night

I don't have any scrapbooking pages to post today. However, I did get ALOT of pictures sorted and cropped! It was a late night last night as Benjamin is a little under the weather and Hannah and Jacob had a late nap yesterday so they weren't really tired at bedtime. Anyhow, I thought I would just do some cropping as it was getting late but I ended up doing ALOT and stayed up pretty late anyhow.
The other reason it was a late night is that I realized yesterday there were only 11 days left until Christmas (now only 10!). So I got out the little gifts I have gotten thus far for the children and had a look so that I can finish up the Christmas shopping soon. We are starting to decorate a little more with the Christmas pictures the children have been coloring. We have one wall in the hall/entryway that is getting quite covered with a collage of coloring book pages; it is quite nice if I do say so myself!
Anyhow, I hope your Christmas preparations are coming along nicely. And please let us know how your plans and your day is going.

2 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ya'll.........What NO Pictures in that last blog ??? I know, I know, I have 3 CD's of pictures from my visit with you.........However I am always happy to see new pictures of my little ones....Still waiting for the one of the boys on their scooter with their helmets on...Miss you guys much..Love Grammie weir

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A planning night sounds great... Hopefully we'll all get lots of scrapping done over the holidays to share! Hard to believe I've been scrapping with you guys for nearly a year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home