Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

SCRAPBOOKING CHALLENGE

So here are my offerings for this week's challenge. I only did a few pages tonight and then I went through some pictures and got ready for coming weeks and set others aside that I won't use for scrapbooking. I seem to have a few pictures that I would not have intended to use for scrapbooking because I only recently started to print based on page layouts....so now when I go to print pictures, I print only the ones that I know I will use in the scrapbook. I know you probably all do that already but I just realized that I should be doing that a few months ago. Anyhow, now I am putting aside the others and it will make my scrapbooking in the coming weeks much easier as I now have groups of pictures ready to be cropped and put in!
Sorry, but my pictures seem to have turned out worse this week on the camera...either that or I am just a little bleery-eyed tonight...



I really don't like the way the last one turned out but oh well, it is done now. Maybe it will look better to me next time I flip through the book.

3 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pages Bev! What great little travellers you have- to sleep through the whole flight, amazing.

I love the cookie making pictures- I just encountered the fun of cookie making with little helping hands the week before last when Elijah come for a sleepover and we baked sugar cookies. We were both covered from head to toe in flour, sugar, butter, etc. but what a fun time we had! Thanks again for posting all your hard work!

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Amy said...

The pages are great Bev!!! The kids are so cute, and it must feel nice to have more pages done and in the book!

 
At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, Bev- those pages are lookin' good- you have some sweet pics of those twins!!:)
dee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home