Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Church Christmas Party

Last night we had our church Christmas party. They had some great games, great food, and great singing. As well we got to know a few more people from our congregation. I thought the timing was going to be a little long for the children (the party was from 330-730) but the time flew by and we all had a great time. So here are a few pictures of the children playing the games.

This one was called Chinese ladder, I think. It was alot of fun for the children and alot of fun for the parents to watch.
And this one was a little strange....but when in Scotland.....
The little red thing is a fish and they had to take newspaper and slap at the fish until it flipped to the end of the room (kind of fanning the fish to make it go)

And here is Alexander having a shot at the fish.

And finally, here is the pass the parcel game (like hot potato except when the music stops you unwrap one layer of paper on the present)

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi My Scotland Family...We just got home from Church and I decided to view the blog,(Which I do on a daily basis, usually more than once)to get any updates..and see the faces of my grandbabies....a must for this "Grandma's heart"..It was so nice to see you guys enjoying your Scottish Church family..I even recognized a couple faces from my visit there..Love to you all.......Grammie Weir

 

Post a Comment

<< Home