Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

SCRAPBOOKING CHALLENGE

So this is actually my first "installment" of the scrapbooking challenge. I have participated before but not by actually scrapbooking on a Thursday night....sad huh? But I may have made up for it by going insane and do 6 pages (although I didn't actually finish the last 2, I still need to journal on them). I had a friend come over who had just started scrapbooking when her baby was born (around 8 months ago) and her sister in law gave her an album and a bunch of things. She has never even been to a class and she does a terrific job!
So I hope to see all the other pages that get done tonight; I don't think I'll wait up, I'll just check in the morning as it is already 1104pm here! :)
Keep up the good work ladies, I enjoy the time we share "together".

I have not yet figured out the best way to make the pages look nice and bright on the camera. What is the secret? Does anyone know? Your pictures all look so good.
These are the pages I need to journal on, it is a spread of Alexander and Benjamin's 4th birthday.



5 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great layouts Bev! I really enjoy visiting your blog. Please tell Shawn I said hello. We are celebrating our first Thanksgiving in the US today.
Janique

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome job on the pages Bev! It's so nice to see pics of the kids. With all of your business, you deserve a lot of credit for getting so many pages done.

I didn't get any pages done last night as I am in Montreal. However, I will definitely do some scrapping this week to make up for it. I desperately want to get caught up!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Bev the pages look great!! Must feel good to have some more scrapping done, I know I feel better each time I get at it!

Glad your net is back!

 
At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 Pages- you crazy Scot! :):) Glad to see you're on a roll...I always leave my journaling til last aswell- but then I always remember Christine saying "You HAVE to journal- so I always try to put something down...anyways, how you guys doing? We're good- nice visit from mama kohler and now she leaves in the am:( did you have a good grammie visit? We'll have to do the phone thing again soon...9 cents a minute with yak- bye for now!
love dee><>

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bev- yes I will send along the recipe for bon bons for you. Also- I know what you mean about taking pictures of pages- I delete a wack b4 I get a good one. I usually find my cam. works best when I put the pages under a good light and don't use a flash. Also the plastic causes reflection- so the best pics are when you take the pages out of the sleeve-(you prob. already do that, but anyways:)
Hope that helps!
><>dee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home