Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

SCRAPBOOKING CHALLENGE

I haven't been feeling the greatest the last few days so I hadn't really wanted to scrapbook tonight. However, when I called my friend who was coming over, she was out so I didn't cancel. We talked a little later after the children were all in bed and we decided to scrapbook for a bit. I am VERY glad we did. It always feels so good to get caught up on things (both scrapbooking and what is happening in each others' lives). I am so thankful for this scrapbooking crew who encourage me and give me some great ideas from their pages...thanks ladies!!
I hope you all have a good night scrapbooking.
I managed to do 2 2-page layouts as you will see below plus I did a page of Alexander and Benjamin's first day of nursery school which I will not post here at this time. It is hard to get a good picture of the two page layouts but you can get the general idea and see that, yes, I did do some work tonight!



1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bev(and Shawn),
Nice layouts once again. I love scrapbooking and always look to see what you and your friends have done. I am here in a smalltown in southeastern Arizona right on the Mexican border and the nearest scrapbookers are 45 minutes away so I am mostly on my own... I miss scrapnights back in Fredericton! If I knew how to blog I would join in with you! I am heading your way.. sort of... in June. I am spending a few days in London en route to India with the Girl Scouts. Have you tried Cadbury chocolate spread yet on your toast... mmmmmm yum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home