Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Couple Pics Too Cute Not To Post

But then again, I am a little biased!
So as most of you know, we live in a 4 bedroom apartment; which means 3 bedrooms, one kitchen, and one bathroom, not 4 bedrooms! Anyhow, you would think it wouldn't be too difficult to keep track of 4 kids in such an apartment. Well, the other day I looked all over for Benjamin and Jacob and finally found them as seen below....
This is the hall closet



And this is where I found the boys looking at some books
And this picture is one I took of a great find. The other night the "North American ladies group" (we meet for tea every Monday night) went out for tea for a change and to say goodbye to one of our great members who was heading back to USA (we really miss you Janette!). When we made it back to our apartment complex, we saw a few things laying by the garbage bins....I know, I know, but people put perfectly good things in the trash when they are moving away and they are BESIDE the bins, not in them!....So this is the great find I came home with for Hannah and Jacob. The door was slightly broken so I have since just taken it right off. Note Hannah's arm around her brother, isn't it cute?

3 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Those pics certainly put a smile on my face - too cute! Glad you're finding some great toys and for quite a steal:).

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger The Kohlers said...

What sweet pics, Bev! That's so cute that they were in the closet together! Like a secret hide-out. My sister and I used to hide in our lazy susan cupboard- so never fail to look there if you have one of those...:)
love dee><>

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Amy said...

The kids are so cute! Closets are a great hiding/playing place for the kids! And the car is great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home