Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween

Many of you may be just thinking about getting ready for Halloween and here I sit in front of the computer, all the children are fast asleep, and we are done. It seems very strange to me. Anyhow, I wanted to share a few photos of our festivities here in Scotland.
We found some great costumes (some from friends and some from stores) which the children all loved (and I must confess I think they are pretty cute too). Alexander was EXTREMELY excited for some reason (literally bouncing off the walls) as we got ready to head out. Benjamin has a pretty bad cold and so was considerably less excited but excited in his own right. He actually came back part way through the trick or treating to pass out treats with Shawn. Hannah and Jacob didn't really know what was going on but got quite excited when they saw all the other children outside. They were very adorable. So here are some photos of our night:

The crew ready for trick or treating
In case you can't tell, Benjamin is Spiderman and Alexander is Batman. Hannah is quite easy to distinguish as Pooh Bear and as is Jacob as Barney.


This was last night's pumpkin carving.
Alexander and Benjamin got to take their pumpkins to school today.

This is "the showing of the loot"!

And here is our helper Benjamin passing out the treats.

We all had a good evening and have some goodies to provide special treats for the next couple of weeks. And even some left over chocolates for Shawn and I!!!

6 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger The Kohlers said...

"Left over chocolates." That probably would have been the way to go. Instead we're giving out the left over chocolates to the trick or treaters. I guess we did it backwards. :)

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

It is strange that you are done and I haven't had one visitor yet (all the more treats for me, I say!).

Everyone looks absolutely adorable...even Shawn.

Love you all...

 
At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures of everyone dressed up are so cute. Working late I missed all the kids coming to my door.

One last note! Can you believe it has been a full one year since I moved into my new place. cool eh?
take care
Jaime

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Great costumes! Glad you enjoyed a Scottish Halloween:). I asked Elijah tonight where we'd trick-or-treat and he said, "Alexander and Benjamin's house." I sadly told him that Scotland was just a little too far away. We miss you all!

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Bev the kids look so cute all dressed up!! Looks like they had a great time and got lots of candy! Yum.

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween.........You all look so cute....Batman and Spiderman must have been protecting Winnie the Pooh and Barney from the witches, ghosts and goblins.......
Only 8 more sleeps and I'll be there to see you all......love you all.....grammie weir

 

Post a Comment

<< Home