Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

SCRAPBOOKING CHALLENGE

This is the first post of the scrapbooking challenge. As many of you know I like to take pictures and do scrapbooking (as well as blogging). When we lived in Nova Scotia I attended a great scrapbooking night with friends every Monday (and then Tuesday) night. I really miss all the girls and the fun times we shared, and I have yet to scrapbook since leaving my loving gang. So we have decided to start scrapbooking "together" again. We are going to scrapbook every Thursday night and then take a picture of our completed pages to post on our blogs so that we can be "accountable" to one another; sometimes it is difficult to get motivated to do scrapbooking on your own.
So far we have scrapbooking challenge participants in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Ontario....and me in Scotland of course! If anyone else reading the blog would like to join the challenge, please leave a comment so we can get in contact to share and support one another. The more the merrier!!
Now to our first night of the challenge.....I had actually thought we were doing it on Wednesday but have recently changed to Thursdays.....so the first night of the challenge I was away to Asda (Scottish version of Walmart) with a friend and didn't do any scrapbooking at all!!! Ha!
However, last night (since I thought it was going to be Wednesdays) I did a bunch of cropping to get ready for next week. So here is my contribution to the scrapbooking challenge.....


Can't wait to see the other pages ladies.....

3 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Good for you, Bev! It will be so nice to quickly fill pages with those great photos. I am scrapbooking myself, right now, and will post my pages later. Goodnight!

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Looking great Bev... I am in the midst of scrapping our grad and will post pictures later... I just had to check in and see how everyone else was doing :)

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger The Kohlers said...

Yeah! This is a very imp part of the process- good job! I feel more motivated now that "everybody's doing it". You know, there IS such a thing as good peer pressure!:)
dee><>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home