Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Fall Foliage Fun

I feel like we're back in Canada! Well, at least I did last week when we found some great leaves that had fallen in the back yard. I have a great scrapbooking page from last fall in Nova Scotia and I can't wait to add these photos to the scrapbook as they look identical! Except that the children are all one year older. We had a great time piling the colorful leaves up and then jumping in....It felt like home.... :(
Here is our first jumper


And our second

A little break to throw some leaves in the air!

Our third jumper/runner (she didn't actually jump)

And our final jumper/sitter (Jacob kinda just plunked himself down)

All in all, great fun was had by all.

4 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Blogger Amy said...

The leaves make me wish for NS too!! There aren't enough trees here to make leaf piles :p

Sounds like the birthday bash was fun and you are settled into your new place. That's great!!

Take care!

 
At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Hannah and Jacob!!Your babies turned 2 and the next day our baby turned 12!She took cupcakes in flat bottomed ice cream cones to her class!Cupcakes. They rock! (A Celia phrase)
Loved the photo in the garden of Hannah!In 20 years time I hope she can return and take another! OR...make this an annual event and do a photo in same spot each year:)
Happy to hear Grammie is going to visit!!
Hugs and kisses times 6 million!
Uncle Keith,Aunt Brenda,Paul,Celia
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 
At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Shawn, that I appreciate big brother looking out for me; I have emailed Mike Heiser asking him to forward my email to Rick. If you would like to give me Rick's email address, feel free. Oh, what would I do without big bro.

I will send you a real email soon.

Matt W

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Bev, I opened my 2005 /06 Acadia Yearbook yesterday (it came in the mail a few weeks ago) and on page 23 there's a great picture of your family and others at the Atlantic School of Theology Regatta! If you don't have a copy of the book, I'll scan the picture for ya, just let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home