Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Shediac Vacation Part 2

Here are a few more pictures from the beach.
Alexander and Benjamin got buried in the sand...which they loved!


And here is poor Alexander after taking a nose dive into the sand to catch the frizbee. I poured water over his tongue and mouth but I think he still got a good dose of the gritty stuff! He was laughing throughout it all, thankfully.
And here are the boys after they jumped out of their sand trap. They thought it was quite funny to see each other all covered in sand even after they got out. They really are too cute!

We spent the whole day at the beach (10am to 430pm). Hannah and Jacob had an hour and half nap under our beach umbrellas and everything. I called Shawn from my mom's cell phone as I laid there beside them to see how the packing was going....I don't think he found it as humourous as did I when I said, "Just thought I would call to let you know I'm laying on the beach beside a sleeping Hannah and Jacob while the boys swim with Grammy..." since he was madly packing up our belongings and having a final yardsale....

Anyhow, I am sure he is still thankful to be able to do the final packing without 4 children underfoot! A special thanks to all the guys who helped load up the truck today...we are truly blessed to have made so many good friends this year in Nova Scotia!

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shediac Beach! Great memories for us as we were growing up and now you,too! Sand is so much fun!Happy 4th Birthday Alexander and Benjamin and happy travels to Scotland to you all!We're praying for you,Mom White and Aunt Deb included! Lots of love and prayers, Uncle Keith, Aunt Brenda, Paul and Celia xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home