Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Miss Hannah

I can remember when I was pregnant for the second time and we found out it was a boy and a girl. So many people said to me that they were glad I would "get my girl". I originally didn't think that having a girl was a big deal since I quite enjoyed the boys and would have no problem with two more boys.....Now Hannah and Jacob are 20 months old and I am SO glad "I got my girl"!! I love having a girl! Even when she throws a little hissy fit and I say again and again, "Hannah, you're such a girl"! Hannah knows she is different from her brothers but she can also wrestle right along with them.It really is remarkable how different boys and girls are I just want to say that I am so thankful that God made us different. It really is a joy to be a mom!!
So this post is dedicated to "my girl".



3 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

What a sweetie; she definitely is different from your boys! A little mom:).

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bev,
Yes you are so lucky and blessed to have a little girl. Those pictures are so cute. I miss you all so much!!

Jaime Dick

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

I'm glad you got your girl too...she is a very special blessing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home