Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

SHEDIAC, NB VACATION

The children and I took a little vacation this weekend with my Mom so that our house in NS could be packed up and cleaned for our big move. We had a great time at the beach and in the town.
Here are a few pics to entice some tourism in NB!
The first is the big lobster in Shediac. The kids were quite taken with him, it really is pretty big as you can see from the photo. This is my mom with the kiddies.


While at Parlee Beach, which is an amazing beach by the way, we took in some beach volleyball. As you may know, Alexander and Benjamin are huge sports buffs so as soon as they saw the volleyball, they had to go check it out. In between matches, we were able to go down to play. I used to be such a timid person; I never liked to ask people for things or even call to order pizza! Now, I just march right over to the stands and ask if my children can play on the court! Wow, I must be growing! I guess 4 kids pulling at your shorts saying, " Can we play, can we, can we??" will do that to you.



And for this post, here is the final picture. Here are my babies!! Can you believe it? They are getting so grown up. They are here enjoying one of the volleyball games.


3 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

Do you know how my heart aches with every picture?? They are sooooo cute! I wish I could move to Scotland with you!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

It is amazing how bold children can make us. It's much easier to approach people on their behalf:). Those pictures are great! Was the water like bath water? Love that Northumberland Strait!

Shawn thought that it'd take 1 hour to pack the truck. I kind of chuckled to myself when Matt told me that. 4+ hours later they were finished! Does your hubby have issues with time management as mine does?:)

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

Christine,
Shawn, definitely has a problem with the concept of time...which makes me very concerned for our 3 years in Scotland....does 3 really mean 30??!!!
Cindy,
I too wish you were coming to Scotland with us, but we do expect visits...it's only $600 return from Toronto!
Love you both, thanks for updating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home