Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

PAINTING

Tonight after supper we decided to do a little painting. It was quite an adventure! Usually I keep Hannah and Jacob away from the paint and Alexander and Benjamin have all the fun. However, tonight I said, 'why not? Let's all paint!!"
I soon discovered "why not".....Actually we all had alot of fun and I got some great blogging and scrapbooking pictures; cause after all, isn't that what it's all about?
So here are a few pictures of our painting adventure:
Warning, this may cause lightheadedness and shock to those who don't have children and especially to those who may be expecting children...


First off we have Hannah showing off her masterpiece.... By the way, I had the wonderful foresight to take off everyone's shirts prior to painting (except Jacob, his shirt was old anyhow!)

Here is the beginning of things, I put down some newspaper to protect the table. And the paint is children's "washable" finger paints.
Jacob mostly painted on his hands, he was very precise with his painting. He will be writing in no time. He loves to read books and color and he holds the pencil correctly to draw shapes and attempts letters.
So once we had enough of the painting, I took Jacob up to the bathtub; carrying him at arm's length! Grammy White was up there helping him get in the bathtub. Then I come back downstairs to take Hannah up and this is what I find in the dining room......




Yes, I had to leave them all there to get the camera, as I said, it's all about the blogging and scrapbooking! Does it make me a bad mother that I may have endangered the life of my little girl by leaving her on the table so I could get a good picture?

3 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

That is hillarious! Hannah on the table smeared with paint:). How could life be better!

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Bev, I love the photos!! Looks like your family has been having a great summer and it sounds like things are coming together well for the fall.

Take care,
Amy

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

I love that Hannah's masterpiece is herself. Too cute. Who needs to scrapbook when there's a blog to post it all on???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home