Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Monday, August 14, 2006

BC VACATION

My vacation is winding down and no baby yet for Tracy. I am sad to go without seeing my new neice or nephew but am also glad to be heading home soon to see my own family. I do miss them terribly when I am away.
We had a good visit and even got to take a little day trip yesterday.

Here are the two sisters on the beach. We must have been told at least a half dozen times this week that we looked so much alike and were even asked if we were twins!! I must be standing in a sand pit or something because Tracy isn't that much taller than me!


And here is one of the sand sculptures we went to see at the beach.
It was quite disappointing really, we were picturing the beautiful displays they have at New River Beach each year in New Brunswick. So we travelled to Parksville for the big "International Sand Sculpture Contest". After driving through insane traffic to get to the beach, we see the 6-8 sand sculptures....don't get me wrong, they were nice but there were only 6 or 8 of them!! We had been expecting dozens like we have seen at New River. Alas, we had a short walk on the beach and then headed to the market for ice cream!

Here I am on my horseback riding adventure at Coombs market...no goats on the roof, too hot!But we did get some excellent ice cream and a nice walk around.
So soon I will be getting back on the plane and heading back to NS to pack!! Check out the link to Tracy and Dave's new blog we just created and stay tuned for pictures of their new addition.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Glad you had fun! You DO look a lot alike. Sorry there was no baby, but with the blog I'm sure you'll feel like you've met the little-one-to-come:).

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Amy said...

You and your sister do look amazingly alike!!

Hope your trip was great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home