Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

THE BIG NEWS

Charles Leslie is here!!
My sister Tracy had a handsome little boy on Saturday. He weighed in at 8lbs. 6oz. Everyone is doing great and they were able to bring Charlie home today. I am so proud of my sister and brother-in-law. They are so far away from family, being in BC, and they have really flourished there these last few years. And now they have added to their family. I am so proud to have them as my family. We can't wait for Charlie to come to Scotland to visit!!
Check out the link to Tracy and David's blog to see more photos....I imagine they will be updating frequently as I think I have Tracy hooked (even if she will be extremely sleep deprived!)



3 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

Gee...for some strange reason Tracy hasn't yet updated her blog...it's like she has something better to do! :) I'm so happy for them too, and am sure he will never feel unloved!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Congratulations, Aunt Bev! Charles looks so cute! Glad things went well for your sister.

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bev:

Love the blogs and love hearing how everyone is doing. It's so nice to see pics of the kiddies. Now you just need to talk Kim into blogging!

Good luck in Scotland! Keep up the super work...we all look forward to hearing how everything is going.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home