Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Friday, April 13, 2007

New additions and Scrapbooking

This is a dual-purpose blog-post as we have some new additions to our family to announce:
Meet Goldie and Seashell!! A friend here was looking to get rid of a couple of goldfish so we said we would take them. The children are quite excited about it as Franklin the turtle picked goldfish as his favorite pet in a story book we have. Plus, they remember that Elmo had a fish when we used to have a TV to watch Sesame Street...there are times I do miss our TV.
So here are our new additions:

Here are the happy children displaying our new pets; and yes it is shorts weather here!!

I also completed a whopping 6 pages when my friend came over last night...she says she is getting quicker because of me and completed 2 pages and some cropping last night!
So here are my pages:
Our church Ceilidh from back in the fall

Our snow day which I blogged about earlier

Hockey
Halloween


Miscellaneous shots from the fall and winter

2 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Amy said...

The pages look awesome Bev! And the fishies are going to be such fun for your kiddos.

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your new goldfish........I have some too and they are such fun to watch.
Good job on the scrap booking too!
Your Easter egg hunt looked like fun. Mommy didn't hide any eggs for me this year but maybe next. She said I was too little but I think I could have found them. Maybe not that day but I would have found them cause nothing gets by me! Ha ha.
Your cuz, Austin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home