Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

CRUEL BOYS

Just thought I would leave a little post this morning before everyone heads out to school...
We have cruel boys...
Not only is this their first day back at school with new haircuts which make them look more alike, but they have insisted on wearing the same pants and shirts! Fortunately for their new teacher I convinced Alexander to wear an orange T-shirt under his shirt and Benjamin to wear a white long sleeved shirt under his. My, my, they look cute!

3 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger tracy and dave said...

Hi all! Just enjoying your new hair cut photos...they DO look more alike now. You could get a part time job as a barber Bev! Can't wait to hear what the teacher thought of the two little "tricksters" dressing alike today! Take care, love you all!

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger The Kohlers said...

Hey guys! Those pics of the boys with their new hair cuts are super cute- and your place looks great. You guys seem so happy, and we're so happy for you. We mention you often in our prayers, our risk-taking friends with two sets of twins in Scotland! Bev- how's the job situation? Email me if you like- same as scott's address. Love to keep updated with you guys-
Blessing from the Maratimes!
Dee and Scottie

 
At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY Gosh....What handsome dudes I have for Grandsons...I will have to admit I missed seeing pictures of Hannah & Jacob, too, so I had to scroll down a bit to get my "Baby" fix... I just booked flights for Grammie JoJo and I...We arrive on the morning of Nov.9th and Leave on the 19th @ 6:00 in the evening...So Looking forward to seeing you all and getting those Grandma Hugs...Keep the pictures coming and the commentaries... Everyone looks really HAPPY ....Miss and Love you a bunch...Grammie W

 

Post a Comment

<< Home