Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

WEEKEND AWAY - Part 2

Here are a few more pictures from our weekend away:
This first one if from Benjamin, our budding photographer...not bad for a 4 year old, right?

Here are the "big boys" in the library in front of one of the many beautiful fireplaces.
And here are the girls taking a stroll through one of the many beautiful rose gardens.
Finally, here is one of "the babies"....I've really got to come up with a better name to call Hannah and Jacob now, they are hardly babies now! It is just so much faster to say "the boys"and "the babies" than it is to say, Alexander, Benjamin, Hannah, and Jacob!! Man, we seem to have alot of children!

2 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to see pictures of my babies and your wonderful new land..I am glad you are getting to see some of it as well as making so many new friends.....I can hardly wait to see you all... 1 month from today and I will be on a plane to Glasgow....I am at Grammie JoJo's and we are having our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow..We havr so much to all be thankful for....Love and xoxoxo's to all of you...Grammie Weir

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Amba said...

Okay, I CANNOT believe that this is you guys... but it is :) I Knew when I saw the pictures :) This is Amber Coote, I worked at Long Lake Camp in N.S. with ya's like 10 years ago.... I haven't read yer blog yet, I was so excited to see if it was you guys... so now I had to leave a comment first. :) I know yer in Scotland so far, and have kids (Congrats btw :) ) How long have ya's been there anyway? I'm living in Calgary Alberta right now and in my last year (hopefully) of my Masters in Family Counseling. In case yer wondering, I found yer blog checking out some links on a friend's blog. Anyway sorry for the looong comment, I hope all's well, drop a line sometime :) I've often wondered about you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home