Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Most recent purchase

Hello all,
We have made our most recent purchase in the UK.....

Hair clippers!!
Tonight we gave the boys a much needed hair cut. I went first and gave Benjamin a buzz and then Shawn wanted to give it a try so he tackled Alexander's hair. They both look great don't you think?? However, I am starting to feel really sorry for their new school teacher as they look even more alike with short hair.
Stay tuned for pictures of Shawn's new "do" soon....I have to go out tonight so can't get his hair cut but maybe tomorrow!
We continue to enjoy the city and the many people here in our apartment complex. The children play outside for hours on end and love exploring the garden/yard in the back.
I am getting used to the grocery stores and may even do an online order next week. Stay tuned as it may be interesting!
Take care and keep in touch please...we miss you all!
Alexander's "new do"
He loved the comb that came with the clippers, that is what you see above his head!


The Twins and their Dad

Benjamin's "new do"
The hair left on his left side is how long it was, I did cut that off too!! I just wanted to show the difference it made, their hair was getting quite long.

4 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

There seems to be a hair cut theme going on...check out my blog!

 
At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow the boys look so cute and they do look so much more alike now.
How is everyone doing? I miss you guys so much. I got my hair cut today too though Gabe will never notice, lol
take care
Jaime

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

cute cuts!!! You'll save so much money doing all of the boys hair.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

Christine,
That is the plan; save some money! I have offered the use of the clippers to another family here but maybe I should be renting them out instead! HaHa. Now if only Hannah and I would look as good with such short hair we would have it made!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home