Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

EDINBURGH PART 3....STILL NO INTERNET!!!

Hi all,
Guess what?? Still no internet so still no pictures. So here I sit at a friend's flat AGAIN. Our internet was supposed to be connected today but alas nothing in the post! (that's the mail for all you North Americans! hee hee!)
Anyhow, we are all doing well. Shawn started school yesterday and is loving it already. His supervisor seems great thus far (they've only had one meeting but Shawn can't stop talking about him and how great everything is). Mom White and Deborah have only a short time left with us so we are enjoying the city with them as much as possible. I am getting quite proficient at buses and we have daily "walking practices" for the children so they are ready for when school starts next week.
I really do hope to have the internet soon, I am dying to post some pictures. I don't know how I am going to do it because I don't want to post a gazillion of them at once, so we'll see what I work out.
Thanks to all who have commented and sent their love and concerns.
Hoping to have my own access soon,
Bev

4 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Sounds like you are settling in well! Glad to see a new post :) Hopefully the kids are doing well at the walking practices for school! Must be an adjustment for all of you.

Can't wait to see pictures! Take care!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

I'm dying to see some photos!!! I visited Maria and the boys today and we had a great chat. Wish we could have seen you too! Elijah prayed for you all today at lunch and thought that we'd be visiting you as well. He was a little disappointed, but remembered once I told him about your move. Glad you're enjoying Scotland so much. Say hi to Shawn for us, it's wonderful to know he's enjoying school so much already! Take care!

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Prof. White,

I hope you can work well without me. I know it will be hard to adjust, but you WILL be triumphant. I have faith. Treat Larry to some Haggis and beer on me.

Keep me posted on life in Old Scotland.

Matt from New Scotland, out.

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI--I'm learning more all the time !!It's great to see all the activities that you are doing--now I'm anxious to share with you !!I thought we would spend most of our time at your apt. Oct. is so busy here that I'll be ready for the holiday. I'm just finishing with my pickles{cucumbers]to-day!!You are supposed to be here Thanksgiving Mon.to pick up your bottles of goodies for Christmas!!
We'll take what we can !!
I mailed Birthday Books to Twins & twins I hope they get there before we do !! LOVE GRAMMY JO JO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home