Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

We have a home! Part two

I am VERY happy to report that we have a place to live once we reach Edinburgh! (No "I think" this time) We will be staying in the family apartment complex of the university. I spoke with Accommodation Services yesterday and accepted one of the 3 bedroom flats they had available. It is on the third floor and there is no elevator but it is a flat. We will be on the high priority list for a ground or first floor flat and can easily switch before or after we arrive.
Other good news... I found another blogger who lives in the same area to which we are moving. I have been able to ask a bunch of questions and feel like I know a bit more about this new adventure. Plus I found out there are 6 other families living in the same area (4 US and 2 Canadian) and the ladies all get together for tea once a week. God is so good!
Thank you all for your prayers.
Bev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home