Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Friday, June 16, 2006

WE HAVE A HOME!

We have a home in Scotland...I think. We received an email today that there are 2 different 3bedroom flats available starting in July. Now we just need to call for the particulars and decide which one. They are both university owned flats in a good area of Edinburgh (or so the website says). The nice thing is that they include heating which is good since Shawn would have us all freezing if we had to pay separately for it :)
We will update you when we have our new place finalized.
And now we enter the wait for visas...There always seems to be something new once I get "destressed" about another issue. AAHH, the joys of moving overseas. I really shouldn't complain, I am very thankful for what God has done this far and I know He will continue to work things out.
Bev

1 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bev and Shawn,
I was just reading your blog. I love the pictures and the stories.
How is everything? Bev are you still stressed.

Well what is new with me is that I have a new position at work taking just tech calls. I went to Florida with my parents. Went to a movie with Gabe and one of his friends from camp. Main st is going good.
Well that is all for now

Jaime

 

Post a Comment

<< Home