Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sunday School Picnic

We had our Sunday School Picnic on Sunday afternoon. We all had a great time. One of the ladies from our church took pictures and sent them our way. So here, for your viewing pleasure , they are!
This first photo was taken after I participated in the ladies sack race...Hannah was slightly traumatized when I left her to do the race, she didn't go far from me after I finished the race.

This is Benjamin and Alexander in the sack race. Bennjamin (of course) is in the blue shorts and shirt with the beige hat, Alexander is in red with the matching beige hat. The other boy in red with the blue and yellow hat is their friend Brennen from their SS class. The boys loved playing baseball, flying kites and the tug of war.


We even got a picture of Grammy White (for those of you who have been asking!) taking a little walk with Hannah, Jacob and I.
This photo was just too cute not to post...Here is our little man Jacob. Doesn't he look like a little scholar already? (Just like his dad!) Jacob really is turning into quite a little scholar. He started repeating words about a month ago and says them very clearly. And for the last couple of weeks he has been saying words and phrases all on his own. He will grab my hand and say, "Come on", at the playground he says "Here I come" from the top of the slide. Just this morning, I got him out of bed and as we are coming down the stairs, he looks at Moly lying on the floor and says "See ya". It is too cute!
I believe I have a couple more pictures from our camera which I will post a little later. I think I even have one of the boys being smooshed into the ground during the tug of war...they were quite competitive. Only a couple tears after being trampled as the girls beat the boys!

4 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

I miss you all. Sounds like a fun time! On Sunday I did report cards and planted a garden. Not quite a potato sack race and walks in the park... :)

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger The Kohlers said...

Hey guys!
Great pictures! When are you leaving for Scotland? Sounds like you're busy getting ready for the move. Thanks for keeping up to date on our blog; we're doing the same when we get the chance at net cafes!
Scott and Dee

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Hard to believe how much your lives have changed in 9 years. You have made so many wonderful memories together, and four beautiful children.

God continue to be your strength and guide as you continue this journey together!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Wow, I've missed too many updates on your blog. Those pictures are great! Looks like you had a wonderful time. That one of Jacob is especially cute; he is really growing up:).

Christine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home