Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Picture withdrawal

Shawn has our digital camera in Greece right now so I must confess I am suffering from a wee bit of picture withdrawal...and missing Shawn as well of course!
I can't count the number of times I have said these past weeks, boy I wish I had my camera.
Today was the latest:
They are doing road repairs in front of our house and when we got home from Mom's group this am, the children all wanted to go out and watch. So we stood in the front drive way for awhile watching and then we grabbed some lawn chairs from the back yard and watched for awhile.
It was 1230 by this time and no one showed any signs of wanting to go in, so I went in and made some sandwiches, gold fish and carrots (actually, I just made the sandwiches, the goldfish were made by Pepperidge Farms, and Carrots by God in someone else's garden!) and brought out a little picnic. It was too cute to see all four of them sitting there with their little lunches watching the construction....boy I wish I had my camera.

4 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Sounds like a blast! I somehow can't imagine, though, all four of them sitting still. That definitely can't happen very often!

I too, hope that we'll you'll be able to witness me scrapbooking lots more pictures in the years to come:)

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

They were all quite enthralled with the construction vehicles and the men with shovels! I am sure that is why they were sitting still. The men and machines were right at the bottom of our driveway so it was pretty neat.
Bev

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Let me summarize:

Bev misses
1.) The camera
2.) Shawn

I think the priorities are where they should be!

:-)

Matt

PS-If our apartment was on fire this is the order Christine would rescue people/things:
1.)Elijah and Joe
2.)Her scrapbooks
3.)Matt

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home