Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

IT'S OFFICIAL!!

Well....I guess it's official. I booked our flights to Scotland tonight!!!
I was so stressed while doing it. Shawn says it is because I had never spent that much money before but I think it is also the finality of it....one way tickets mean no turning back.
I am very excited!! Now all we need is a place to live once we get there. Okay, I am back to being stressed again....
Bev

5 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Wow, you're really doing it! Congrats! I'm hoping that we'll be doing the same as you in the month-or-so to come. Keep praying!

We'll be praying for you regarding housing.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Already saving for my trip next summer. By then I expect you to know all the good scrapbooking stores in Scotland.

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

I am happy for you guys. I guess if Scotland doesn't work out for us will consider taking Izzy's place on surgical internship team at Seattle Grace Hospital... I really hope we can go to Scotland.

Matt

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

Matt, Shawn is appalled that you would put a reference to Grey's Anatomy on our blog...fortunately, he hasn't gotten hooked on blogging yet so he never touches the thing. I also hope you guys come to Scotland...you wouldn't look good with Alex or with a dying heart patient!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

I actually was thinking just this morning (as I tried to convince myself that I needed to get up) "Will Bev & Shawn get Grey's Anatomy in Scotland????"

Perhaps I'll need to buy a DVD burner and record it to send over for Shawn...I mean Bev.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home