Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!



We celebrated Shawn's birthday with a rousing game of pin the tail on Dad! I have a sinus infection right now so am not up to much partying so poor Shawn had to make his own birthday breakfast and lunch but I did manage to rally around to help make supper for him....and to enjoy the 2 DQ cakes he had (his mom had gotten one and the kids and I had gotten one).
Anyhow, we hope his birthday will be a little more enjoyable next year!

3 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Happy Birthday Shawn! 29 yet again?:)

I've never seen "pin the tail" on a person before; I'll have to keep that one in mind.

Sorry you're not feeling well Bev:(. Hope you'll be on the mend soon!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Shawn...I didn't forget...really.

I thought of you all day Friday.

I did forget to send a card.

But I could never forget you.

:)

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger The Kohlers said...

Happy birthday Shawn! Can you email us scottanddee@gmail.com so I have an address to send you trip updates too? We're in Prague and having a great visit here. Check out our blog for continued updates on the great Europe trip. We'll be seeing Ireland at the end, and will have missed Scotland - I guess you'll be seeing it for us. Tell me about your trip to Turkey and Greece! Talk to you soon!

Scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home