Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Thank you Grammies















My Mom bought the children this great inflatable soccer/football field. Boy is it neat!! They all love to run around and play in it with a soccer ball, a football, or no ball at all!!
My mom took these pictures during Grammy Day. My mom and Shawn's mom watched all 4 children for 2 days so Shawn and I could have a wonderful night out! It was terrific...thanks Grammies. I didn't even call home to check up on everyone; only because Shawn wouldn't let me the 6 or 7 times I mentioned I might call....


This is Alexander getting tackled by Benjamin inside the playing field. Do you think maybe we shouldn't have let them watch NFL football from the day they were brought home from the hospital? My sister teases me that I am such a stickler about limiting TV watching except on Sundays during football season....then it is okay for us all to spend the afternoon and evening watching the games; Go Packers!!!




Can you even see Alexander under there??? What were those Grammies allowing my children to do anyway!!??

3 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

INCREDIBLE!

I now realize I should not have purchased a home - what a waste of money - I needed to buy a blow up football/soccer field. It's soooo cool. Tell the boys aunt Cindy-Lou-Who in Ontario wants to play too!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Hey, looks like fun! That thing is HUGE!!!

I've posted my review of "The Da Vinci Code", so feel free to check it out.

Glad you're enjoying NB. See you soon!

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home