Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Big Boys' Fun Weekend Away

My uncle got married yesterday so Alexander, Benjamin and I went over for the festivities. We walked on the Digby Ferry to go to Saint John and then up to Albert with my mom. We all had a great time! Congratulations Doug and Krista!!
While at the wedding at Broadleaf Guest Ranch, the boys got to go for a little ride on Peanut the horse. They both got up in the saddle, shouted "Giddy Up Peanut!" and off they rode into the sunset...or around the ring, whichever you choose to imagine...

Here is Benjamin....


And here is Alexander giving a little wave...
And speaking of waves....
We came back to my parents place today and enjoyed the pool. The boys both loved swimming, jumping off the side while shouting "Cannonball!", and even putting their faces under the water. Each time we go swimming they get a little braver. We are so fortunate to have a pool across the street from our new place in Edinburgh too!
I am so blessed to be their mom, I had a great weekend away with my boys! (We all still call them "the boys" even though they aren't our only boys...Jacob is never forgotten!!) I am sure Jacob and Hannah had a great weekend with Dad but he isn't as camera and blog happy as I am!

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Sounds marvellous! Those pictures are so cute:). I can't believe how brave your boys are to get up on a horse; I'm still too afraid:). So good, too, that they love the water at such an early age.

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Amy said...

The pictures of the boys are great, it's so nice you had a fun weekend away with them!! Those times are few and far between I expect for you all!

They'll make a great scrap book page :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home