Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

So I was told that I need to update the blog...
I don't have much to write about as it has been raining for....well, for what seems like forever!
We had been bragging about our great weather and then it all left; we should have told Mom White to bring more sweaters!!
Anyhow, here are a few pics from the last week or so.
We went over to a park on Saturday with our friends and had a great time playing football and just running around:

The children played hide and seek with all the balls in the tall bushes
And here are the crazy gang last week getting ready to listen to a hockey game. They are all shouting Go Senators!! Unfortunately, they didn't yell loud enough last night. Since we don't have TV here, we have been listening through the internet to the weekend NHL games on the radio. When they play on the weekend at 2pm Eastern, it is 7pm here so we all get ready for bed, lay down and listen to the games!
And finally, here is a little picture of the children before an outing awhile ago.
I haven't been taking many pictures it would seem lately...maybe it is a subconcious thing as I am so excited to be all caught up with scrapbooking! By the way, scrappin' girls, I have now changed to Sunday nights for my scrapping night as my friend can come every week now. And last Sunday I got 4 pages done for my mom's album which I will be able to send back with Shawn's mom. I didn't take pics as I don't want her to see them before she gets them in her hands.
So I will be taking more pictures in the next few days, including some of Mom White so all the family can see we haven't lost her with the luggage!

3 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gang....Great to see the pictures...The kids are all looking healthy and tan...Must have some sun before the rain hit..Looks like all are enjoying some summer sport...Miss you all...My little grandbabies are not so little anymore...Love Grammie W

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Those are such great pictures!!! I especially like the hockey time photo and the outing picture. Those are some cute, cute kids:). Too bad you've had lots of rain, we have, too:(. Everything does look wonderfully green, though!
Looking forward to seeing your scrapbooking pages!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger The Kohlers said...

That outing pic is super cute- we are hoping one day to come and visit you guys b4 your time there is done- we talk about it often....seems like you guys are doing great-despite the rain! Hang in there- the sun will return! Kids are a lot of work- I have a whole new respect for you and Christine now...wow- you guys are amazing!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home