Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Some other pics

Hello all,
as we await the arrival of Grammy White, I thought I would put some photos on which I have had on the camera but which don't belong to a particular group or activity. So here are a few pics from the last couple of weeks which I thought I would share.
Hope everyone is doing well and that you can now see the pictures from the Miffy post...not sure what happened but I uploaded them again and I can see them now.
Here is a pic from the gang just last night watching our pre-bed video

Here is Hannah with a friend trying on a new scarf
Shawn and I in front of part of Holyrood palace
And finally, our little hockey girl

5 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! Love the photos!! I hope you have a wonderful time with Grammie White!

Janique

 
At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! So happy Grammie White will be there visiting with you! That means she is now starting her first segment of her trip!The next segment...? She's going DownUnder to visit us!!We are rapped! I love your blog. It keeps us up to date! Love to all! Keith,Brenda,Paul and Celia

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Benjamin Wu said...

Hi Shawn this is Ben. I didn't know you have two sets of twins! How amazing is that! And I see one of John White's daughters is in one of the photos too.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Those are great pictures! Your boys certainly all look very much a like - very cute and growing up so quickly. I love the picture of hockey Hannah:).
Did you and Shawn plan on wearing coordinating outfits for your picture?:0).
Happy belated Mother's Day x4!!!!

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Amy said...

The pics of your family are great, the kids are looking more and more grown up all the time!! Hope you had a good mom's day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home