Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

SCRAPBOOKING

I can hardly believe it but I am all caught up on my scrapbooking! I have no more pictures to scrapbook and I have only about 30 or so on my camera. Yeah me!! Hee Hee. However, this means I need to take more pictures, I have been a little slack.
So here are my last few pages which I did last week and tonight. Can you tell I am rather excited about this? And my mother and mother-in-law should also be excited as now I will be working on their albums for the next few weeks.

Christmas 2006




You may remember these pics from the blog
And in other news, I have finally "jumped on the bandwagon" and joined facebook. I have no idea why as I have yet to really explore the site. So hurry up and get here Cindy so you can show me what to do with it! FYI, the term quoted above stems from:
Old time political campaigns would attempt to gain supporters with what amounted to a small parade including a band for a candidate with sufficient support. Jumping on the bandwagon was akin to providing your support for this popular candidate (from Idioms and Axioms currently used in America: Meanings and Origins).
Hope you all have a good week!


2 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... great layouts! You have been very busy! I am back in Canada, safe and sound. It is nice to be home but a lot colder than Arizona!
janique

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys..On the way to Tahiti..Just thought I would check to see if any new pictures before I left Canada...love to all...Grammie W

 

Post a Comment

<< Home