Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Finally for Hannah

I know you won't really be able to tell in these photos, but for Hannah it was a fantastic and life-altering thing....the other night, I finally decided to cut her hair. It still isn't that full on top but the back was getting a little stragley (what a great word...even if I have no idea how to spell it!) She is sooo proud that she got her hair cut, she is telling everyone! And she says "I got my hair cut just like Benjamin, Alexander, Jacob and Mom!"
Anyhow, as I said, it is hard to see in the pictures because she turned her head for the "before" shot so you can't really see how long it was in the back. However, SHE knows and I guess that is what counts.
BEFORE
AFTER

I had to come back and edit this post because as I was writing it, the children were all playing outside and it made a great picture....another beautiful day here and they are digging up on the hill and right outside our window:
Here they are up on the hill....recognize any construction toys Mom?

Oh and one other thing.....We love Aunt Tracy...AND Aunt Jemima!! Thanks Tracy for the great parcel and the great french toast we enjoyed this morning.

5 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone...Hannah you really look like your brother, Benjamin, in those pictures but you do have a cute "little girl" haircut..So great to see the kids out playing with their Construction Set and what a great little spot to play where Mommy can watch from the window...Love to you all..Grammie Weir

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Love the haircut, Hannah!! What a big girl she's getting to be! I wish we could hear her talk, I'm sure she's changed soooo much.

Aunt Jemima is great stuff! What kinds of sirop do they have in Scotland?

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

Christine (and anyone else who was wondering), the only syrup here is like our corn syrup. Or you can buy Canadian Maple Syrup for an insane price! We have actually splurged a couple of times and bought some but I still prefer regular Aunt Jemima-type stuff!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

I prefer the Aunt Jemima too - Matt thinks I'm a little crazy. I realized after I posted that I think I spelled Syrup in French. Being in French immersion has confused me a little:P.

I can't imagine using corn syrup on pancakes - GROSS! You have a great sister and brother-in-law.

 
At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi White Family--I often check your page and don't leave a comment,but feel I must wade in. When I lived in England we ate Golden Syrup. I'm sure that is what we called it. We are lucky to have maple syrup,aren't we?We are just waiting to get our hands on Charlie and new cousin Sprout. Love,Mary Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home