Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

BIG FIRST DAY

So this is my fifth post since waking up and finding our internet connected just a little over 2 hours ago. Alexander, Benjamin and Shawn have left for school and Hannah and Jacob are sitting here coloring so I could put on this last post for today. I really have been missing computer access....can you tell?
Alexander and Benjamin are off to their first day of nursery school. This week is called "settling in" and Shawn will be staying with them to make sure they are comfortable. Then on Monday, they will be dropped off for the morning on their own. They were very excited this morning and I can't wait to hear how their first day went!
They are holding their little school bags which they can use to bring home a book from the library.
BENJAMIN


ALEXANDER

READY TO HEAD OUT THE DOOR
and sick of picture taking....thus no smiles....they WERE really excited!

4 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger The Kohlers said...

Wow - Bev, you've been busy this morning! Great to finally see some pictures of Scotland and the family. I'm glad you're all enjoying it so much! Scott

 
At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone......Grammie Weir here.
What great pictures...I can hardly wait to go see everything for real...Nov is not too far away..
Alexander and Benjamin look so cute heading out for their first day of school...I bet Hannah and Jacob will miss them but they will have more Mommy time now...Keep the pictures coming (daily would make this Grandma happy) I miss you guys so much..Love & Hugs.Gram

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

Love you so much and I'm so happy things are going well!! The kids look completely content, even without peanut butter and Orville...I'll see how much clothes I really need to pack when I come :)

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

It seems so unreal to see you guys-well, actually I didn't see any photos of you Bev- in Scotland! Looks magical! Great photos! Hope the boys enjoyed nursery school. They looked too cute, although I must add that it was a little different to see Benjamin in orange. Take Care and keep up the great posting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home