Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Friday, July 07, 2006

I ADMIT IT...

Hi, My name is Bev and I am addicted to Blogging!
Just wanted you all to know that I have now accepted that which you have probably all known for some time now....I am addicted.
I am just so fascinated that I can keep this photo journal and that it is so easy to do. Now whenver my family calls, I just say, check out the blog, that is what we have been doing. {I do actually talk to them as well}
I am getting very close to saying that blogging may, in fact, be even better than scrapbooking! It is just so easy to do!
So if you are reading this and haven't tried it yet....come on....everybody's doing it!

5 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

As addictions go, at least this one doesn't cost you anything. Sure, it takes you away from your paying attention to your children and causes your eyes to get all red from staring at a screen for hours on end...sure your husband feels neglected since he's rarely the focus of the blog...sure you create an addiction for other who must visit this site daily in case something new has been posted.
I'm sure that's all perfectly natural!

(PS I deleted pretty much exactly what is above because I made a spelling mistake...so maybe I'm a little obsessive...)

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Bev, you're hillarious!!! I've enjoyed catching up on you. You've been busy, with life and blogging:). I, for one, am glad you've chosen this as an addiction;).

We had a great time at your place tonight. Thanks for having us! Sorry my boys are a little nuts, Elijah dumps the ice cubes and Joseph dumps the water and pretty much gets into whatever he can:(. They keep us hopping though:).

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Okay...for someone who is addicted you sure are slacking off this week! :)

And no, I haven't updated my blog recently, don't bother checking!

 
At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bev, glad you are enjoying the "blogging" thing, and am very glad to hear that you finally have a home lined up in Scotland. Everyone at Edith Ave. miss all of you and pray all goes well for your trip in August.
Please let me know if you are going to get a visit into Saint John before the big trip across the ocean, I would like to see everyone one more time before you're gone for a number of years and everyone grows big and unrecognizable.
Keep up the blogging!!!!
Cindy H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home