Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

what is it about bandaids?


What is it about kids and bandaids? We went to pick up some medicine at Lawtons the other day and they had bandaids on sale...Alexander picked out Spiderman and Benjamin picked out Caillou. The next day it was rather quiet up in their room and then I heard them running down the stairs giggling! How cute they were showing off their new bandaids; I was happy I only paid $1.79 for them. Benjamin didn't want his picture taken with them on as you can probably guess by the look on his face....what can I say, I am a scrapbooker; I had to take their picture.

3 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

First it's Hannah sleeping with her food, then Benjamin clearly protesting his photo being taken (and published on the internet, no less!). I think the thing I'm missing out on by not having kids of my own is being able to publicly embarass them. Instead, I end up having only myself to embarass! :)

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Elijah is the same as Benjamin, not wanting his picture taken at times:(. Makes it hard to get that "perfect shot". I can't imagine wanting to put bandaids on myself....I guess they didn't think ahead to having to pull them off! Are they ouchless???

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Forgot to mention, they look adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home