Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hannah and Jacob are 3!!

My babies are three years old! I really can't believe how quickly time flies.
We celebrated Hannah and Jacob's birthday last week and had a great time smashing some more great pinatas made by Shawn. They got to choose the shape of the pinata and the shape of their birthday cakes. Jacob picked a crocodile pinata and a firetruck cake (you'll see the pics below). Hannah picked an elephant pinata and a princess cake. So Shawn got to work on the pinatas and I made the cakes. Below are some pics of the party.
Jacob's firetruck cake and Hannah's princess cake
Blowing out the candles as big brothers look on

And now the pinatas. Here is Hannah and her elephant. She is trying to keep on a brave face as she had just fallen on the stairs
And here is Jacob's crocodile
And the birthday bashers:
After the festivities, Hannah and Jacob had a sleepover here with a couple of friends (2 girls aged 8 and 10) and the boys went to stay with their brother (12) at their house. They all had a great time! While Jacob and Shawn were playing a computer game, Grammy Weir did the girls' nails!



Look for pics of our trip to England which will be coming very soon....

2 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you both!
I loved your cakes and this year I want a truck cake cause I love trucks and bulldozers. Hard to believe that you guys are 3 already. I see you put grammie " Kay" to work...... hee hee. Nice nails Hannah!
Love,
Your cuz, Austin

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger Amy said...

The birthday bash looks awesome!

Bev, I'm so glad I can finally motivate you to scrap instead of the other way around all the time :)

So glad you and Shawn got away for a bit. I'm sure it was a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home