Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Alexander and Benjamin Go To School

Alexander and Benjamin started Primary School last Wednesday. They are loving it!
I have only a couple of pictures here as their uniforms have the school crest and name on them and so I don't want to post them here for the whole world to see and know where my boys go to school, so I will just post a couple with their coats on which is a little less "revealing". Their uniforms consist of a polo shirt (white, green, or blue), navy sweater, and they can choose their own pants....they look so cute!
Shawn's mom and sister were here for the first day so Shawn and I were both able to walk the boys to school and then we took the luxury of going for a cup of tea at a local cafe!
The boys continue to love school. They go from 850-1200 right now until mid-September when they will start 850-250. Should be interesting to see how tired they are when they go the whole day...I think that is why they ease them into it for the first month.

Posing with Dad in our car park
Walking up the path from our doorway.

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Janique said...

too cute!! Let me know how they teach the alphabet.. is it a,b,c or do the letters have names like dippy duck for D? When I was there on a teacher exchange they had names so I am curious! I am back in NB... and so excited to start work on Monday!! Missing Michel though!

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good pictures. Have fun at school, I start in 12 more days. Happy Birthday to you, I hope you had fun on your birthday.
Love, Chloe, Mommy, Daddy, and Carlie
xoxoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home