Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Friday, September 14, 2007

BASKETBALL

As many of you may know, our family enjoys sports of all kinds. We did get to go see the season opener of the Edinburgh Capitals last Sunday night and we all had a grand time. You should have seen Jacob's face as soon as we sat down and the players came onto the ice with all the cheers and music....it was pricelss. I don't think his eyes nor his smile could have been bigger! Alexander and Benjamin were the professional commentators telling us all what happens as they went to a couple games last season. Hannah sat there enjoying the game but was more interested in what snacks I took with me. It was great to be able to spend an exciting night out with the whole family. Unfortunately, the battery for the camera had died and try as I might to take a picture, it just wouldn't cooperate....I guess we will have to go to another game just so we can take some pictures.
So today we had a great basketball game after school. The children all got dressed up in their muscle shirts....cause that's what real basketball players wear....and, of course, I had to take their pictures first! So without further ado, here are the basketball players:
Here is the team



Benjamin's closeup....they are all having a bit of difficulty lately with smiling "normally" when I want to take a picture. Whenever I say, "smile normally", they say "I am!!"
Hannah the basketball star
Jacob's pose
And Alexander's pose
I just found out how to add video to the blog so you can all now have fun figuring out how to play the video! So here is a little snippet of the big game...actually, this was practice time before the game began. Enjoy!




7 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ..what a basketball team...I love the video, Bev...You'll have to take a few more of those..I can hardly wait to go to a hockey game with you guys. Is the weather still nice over there...Love to you all Grammie Weir

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Janique said...

Love the video!!! I am sure the grammies will love to hear the children's voices from so far away!

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger tracy and dave said...

Hey! great photos...and nice video...Charlie enjoyed seeing his cousins having so much fun with balls!!!! Anyway, just have to say that I would recommend that the boys stick to soccer!

love you all!
Auntie Tracy, Uncle Dave and baby Charlie

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Please add more videos...so adorable. Hannah's hair is so cute in the ponytail!

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger Aunt Arlene and Uncle Wayne said...

Wow, what a wonderful basketball game. You are going to be able to play with Neil, Scott and Brent when you see them next! We love all your pictures, thanks for sharing.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

I will definitely put on more videos now that I know how to do it. And Tracy, it is a faulty net...they really aren't as bad as this video shows! I need some more air in the bottom so it doesn't fall over so much. Thanks for watching everyone!

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Sharon still upset that it took me so long to respond to his email? Please forgive me (and write back)!

Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home