Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Friday, September 21, 2007

NEW RAIN SUITS

We found some great new rainsuits this morning when Hannah, Jacob, and I went shopping. I will post some photos of Alexander and Benjamin's later as they are still at school. However, here are Hannah and Jacob sporting their new rain gear and also (not really talking) in a little video. Enjoy!



The pants are actually overalls and Jacob keeps saying that they are just like fire fighters. He is pretty excited about that!





3 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Having watched this video yesterday (or Friday), I dreamt that I was back with the both of you and the kids last night. Sad to wake up alone. :)

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

It is so great to hear your voice, Bev! Hannah and Jacob are looking so much older, especially Hannah with her beautiful long hair. Those rainsuits are adorable! Take care!

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I love your rain suits! I wish I had one like that.
You guys are really growing up.
Austin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home