Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hannah and the Zoo


I was recently scolded for saying I was addicted and then being neglectful for almost a week! I can't believe it has been almost a week but I have been working alot this week....I know, I know, no excuses for addicts!
Anyhow, I thought I had better post something so I will choose Hannah to embarass this time.
Sorry, I forgot to rotate this one around and now I am not sure how to fix it and I am posting from work. So....Here is Hannah trying on Alexander's shorts. She often tries to dress herself but hasn't quite figured out that not EVERYTHING goes on your head.
















Since I didn't feel I embarassed her enough with that last photo, here is a nice closeup which I will have to save for her wedding.
















Also, the other day {Shawn always teases me for saying "the other day" when it was last month or even last year! This really was just last week} we went to the zoo and had a great day. I have the pictures scrapbooked already. I had picked up some stickers a couple months ago {see Shawn, I remember it has been awhile, not just "the other day"} and have been dying to go to the zoo so I could scrapbook using the great stickers. So off we trecked to the zoo and it was alot of fun. We hadn't been since last fall and it was great to have Hannah and Jacob walking on their own and exploring (Benjamin and Alexander have been walking on their own for awhile now! Hee Hee). They enjoyed all the animals. So did I but I just have to note that we saw the biggest pigs I have ever seen in my life (not that I have seen alot of pigs or anything!). They are called yorkshire pigs and they are gigantic!! Of course, having said this, I don't have a picture of them; man, we've gotta go back to the zoo!
Anyhow, the first thing they wanted to see was the bear named "Smokey". So here are the crew lined up outside Smokey's cage.
















And finally {boy this has been a long post; maybe I am still addicted}, here is the cutest little raccoon. He looked so interested in us and we had a great time watching him dig around in his cage.

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Great pictures! Sweet Hannah, just trying to save you the trouble of getting her dressed and what do you do? Make fun of her!;)

I love the zoo pictures too, I don't know how you get all four children to stay still long enough to snap a shot! Super-mom:)!

Let us know next time you treck down to the zoo, we'd love to come.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Thanks...I was beginning to go through withdrawal. I guess I'm addicted to you being addicted to blogging.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I'm sure Hannah will appreciate your efforts when she sees those pictures when she's older!!

Wow the zoo looked like fun and scrapbooked already! Amazing!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home